Thursday, February 3, 2011

An Introduction

I should be cleaning right now. The boys are in bed, all three of them, it feels amazing. I should be cleaning, so......... I started a blog. I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time now, it's just, well......I just didn't. It's not that I didn't know what I wanted to blog about, it's not that I was too busy, I just didn't.

I was so excited to start this blog! I've had ideas running through my mind since I first thought about it. I thought that I would write about life, motherhood, aspirations, work, travel, my relationship with God, marriage, pretty much everything. As I clicked in this little white box, everything left my chain of thought. 'Come on, you're creative, you've got ideas and you have stuff to say,' I told myself, 'blog about it!' (See what I did there? That's part of my domain name, clever right?) By the way, do you know how hard it is to find a domain name that is not already taken? There are way too many people out there blogging. Maybe I'll blog about that someday.

In all seriousness, the most beautiful thing in my life:





Do you know how hard it was to get this photo? We had to bribe them with suckers to get this, we are not above sweet bribes, this is a judge free zone. This was a quick shot taken at church for our church directory, it was crazy. E-Tron, our oldest in red, started crying right at the beginning, it went something like this:


Yeah, this is what the first few shots looked like. I don't know if you notice Tukey (in blue). He is actually pushing E-Tron and saying 'Push.' He likes to narrate everything that he does, and at that time he was pushing E-Tron. No, that is not why Tron was crying, Tukey was just being a little brother, you know how little siblings are.

I think one of the best parts about that day was during our picture break. After Tron started crying in the first set of pictures, we took a break to try to calm him down. As I was getting them suckers, Tron walks right into the next families picture. Now remember, he was crying hysterically in our pictures. He was happy as he could be while he was trying to get into the other family's picture. Walked right up there like that was where he was supposed to be, saying 'cheese' and all. Everyone just laughs as I sneak in there and try to grab him away (he starts crying again). I'm not joking, as I turn my back to pull Tron out of the picture, Tukey stands against the wall and slowly slides himself into that same families photo. *Church body cracks up* Although I'm laughing, that little voice says in my head, 'They are only 2 and 3 and already want to be in a different family, geeze!' But alas, suckers=smiles and smiles=family photo! By the way, did you notice how sweet and adorable T-Bear was?

0 comments:

Post a Comment